Last Updated: September 14, 2018
AbbyDora Design, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.abbydoradesign.com website (the “Service”).
We may collect the following information/data:
• contact information including: email address, phone number, and postal address
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To provide, maintain, improve, deliver, and promote our products and services.
• To notify you about changes to our services.
• To respond to your comments, questions, requests, and provide customer service.
• To periodically send promotional emails/newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
• To customize the website according to your interests.
AbbyDora Design, LLC may process your personal data/information because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• We need to provide services, such as fulfil orders, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law
AbbyDora Design, LLC will also retain “usage data” for internal analysis purposes. “Usage data” is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). This “usage data” may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data. “Usage data” is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible via the contact form on this site. We will promptly update any information found to be incorrect.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer your personal data to United States and process it there. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information.
Under certain circumstances, AbbyDora Design, LLC may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid written requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
AbbyDora Design, LLC may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of AbbyDora Design, LLC
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
This website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain personal data/information protection rights. AbbyDora Design, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information.
In certain circumstances, you have the following personal information protection rights:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact form on our website.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information with the exception of certain circumstances (for example, where we are required to store data for legal reasons).
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
We use Disqus to block spam comments. This is a plug-in that blocks suspicious comments (including suspicious IP addresses) so that we do not have to spend huge chunks of time deleting spam comments. You can view their terms of service right here: https://help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We work with Mailchimp to send out emails, newsletters, and blog posts, so it is advisable to review their data protection policy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All emails and newsletters that we send out allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• The material on this website is owned by AbbyDora Design, LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to: the layout, design, graphics, copy, and the artwork.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse or have any affiliation with the website(s). We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• When linking to this website from another website or document, please include our name and website address.
• All images and content on this website are protected under United States and International copyright laws.
• Reproduction or other distribution is prohibited in any form without written permission from Abby Dening (the copyright holder).
• Images may not be downloaded, printed, or used without permission in any way.